SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Having a website without driving traffic to it is like having a billboard on a back-road. There are many ways to drive traffic to your website. One of the most effective, laser focused approaches is Search Engine Marketing. Making sure your found on the top search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo is extremely important as 95% of search traffic originates on those top search engines. Do you want to target a specific product or service and have it appear within 24-48 hours with great placement on the top search engines? This is where Marketing Genius can help!
Marketing Genius LLC is Proudly an Official Google Partner
The Google Partner badge shows that specific Partners have passed Google Ads product certification exams and are up to date with the latest product knowledge. In other words, they earned it.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express) is an online advertising solution that businesses use to promote their products and services on Google Search, YouTube, and other sites across the web.
How can Marketing Genius Help?
Marketing Genius has a wealth of experience working with small to medium sized local businesses specifically when it comes to developing search advertising strategies that convert into paying clients. To do Google Search Ads effectively the strategy we implement helps target the right audience, at the right time.
To do so we implement the following during our initial build of the clients campaign(s):
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Keyword research is extremely important, as you need to know specifically what people are searching for and what is relevant to expand your search campaigns and show up in the properly targeted searches.
- Categorized Ad Groups
- Build out Keyword Lists and group them into categories, and then create separate Ad Groups underneath each specific campaign.
- Building a campaign with categorized ad groups allows each ad group to have a series of ads that match up with the keywords we are bidding on in your geography. Ideally each ad will be directed to a landing page either on your website or one that we can develop for you that is also specific to that category of keywords. The key is that everything matches up to create the best end user experience, resulting in a higher conversation rate.
- Search Ad Development
- We then develop 3-4 search ads in each ad group contains that are well tailored to match up with the keywords that we are focusing on in that ad group.
- Having multiple ads (which is recommended by Google) allows us to see what is working and what isn’t and to make adjustments accordingly.
After the initial build is complete and reviewed with client upon request, we then launch the campaign(s). The thing that is so great about search advertising is you can literally start seeing results immediately. We are able to laser focus on the right audience, schedule ads to appear at the right time, resulting in quality conversions. Unlike Search Engine Optimization, Search advertising (PPC) can be up and running in most cases in less than a week, sometimes as little as 24 hours depending on our current workflow.